Understanding Estate Taxes
How To Reduce Or Eliminate Your Estate Cost
- What are estate taxes?
- Who has to pay estate taxes?
- How is the net value of my estate determined?
- How can I reduce or eliminate my estate taxes?
- Use Both Exemptions
- Remove Assets From Your Estate
- Tax-Free Gifts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT)
- Qualified Personal Residence Trust (QPRT)
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trust (GRAT) and Grantor Retained Unitrust (GRUT)
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) and Family Limited Partnership (FLP)
- Charitable Remainder Trust (CRT)
- Charitable Lead Trust (CLT)
- Buy Life Insurance
- How To Reduce or Eliminate Estate Taxes Summary Chart