Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Need information fast? Get immediate answers to your questions in plain, easy-to-understand English.
- Understanding Living Trusts®
- Understanding Funding Your Living Trust
- Understanding Estate Taxes
- Understanding Who Should Be Beneficiary of Your IRA
- Understanding Corporate Trustees
- Understanding Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Understanding Life Insurance Trusts
- Understanding The Duties and Responsibilities of a Trustee
- Glossary of Terms
Need more detailed information? Our online presentations will take you step-by-step through Understanding Estate Planning and Living Trusts, Estate Taxes, Who Should Be Beneficiary of Your IRA and Charitable Remainder Trusts.
- Estate Planning & Living Trusts
- Estate Taxes
- Who Should Be Beneficiary of Your IRA
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
Estate Planning Articles
Need information on other important estate planning topics? Our articles will keep you up-to-date.
- Estate Planning in 2013 and Beyond
- How to Get The Most Out of the Estate Tax Exemption
- Should You Convert to a Roth IRA?
- The Simplified IRA Distribution Rules
- Got Stuff? You Need An Estate Plan!
- When Is The Best Time To Plan Your Estate?
- When Is It Time to "Service" Your Estate Plan?
- Will Your Kids Be Unintentionally Disinherited?
- How Can I Prevent My Children from Fighting Over My Belongings After I Die?
- The Special Needs Trust: Planning for a Disabled Dependent
- The Perfect Gift for the New Adult in Your Family
- An Introduction to Planning for Long Term Care
- How Should You Hold Title to Real Estate?
- Business Owners: Have You Planned Your Exit?
- The Family Limited Partnership
- Gifting... An Easy and Satisfying Way to Reduce Estate Taxes
- Giving Your Assets to Your Children Now Can Cause Serious Problems
- Making Gifts Now Can Reduce Estate Taxes Later
- Private Charitable Foundation
- Qualified Personal Residence Trust
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trust (GRAT) & Grantor Retained Unitrust (GRUT)
- Offshore Asset Protection Trusts
- Qualified Domestic Trust
- Protect Against The Generation Skipping Transfer Tax
Estate Tax Calculator
Curious what your estate taxes and probate fees will be? Fill in your own numbers and get instant results.